How can my business use content marketing // what is my target market my business!!! - Learn With Me - Maryam Fuad - Episode 2

 


Speaker 1

Hello. Welcome readers to the episode as you read by the title. Today we are going to talk about content marketing. It's something that I've been thinking of these few weeks as my website is ranking on Google but I don't really have the content on YouTube and on Instagram. What I'm saying on YouTube on Instagram because also Facebook there's where is our target market located and if I want to target that audience I really had to do a lot of research on my market and my market is like parents so they may not like images as much as videos as I think and I saw on my research that they like more kind of videos.

Speaker 2

But here's the question, I really don't know what type of videos I make. I have a pretty great quality camera but I searched and more but they lean into recipes and that's like a collab with other creators. But we are not yet there. So I kind of thing again but it didn't work. So I'm just going to sit down and take pictures but not like pictures that are what is it Kalia white background.

Speaker 3

It is something like you use for example in the kitchen. That's what I'm going for my Instagram and Facebook posts. But YouTube I want to make short content for many reasons but most of them are because of the audience that I'm going for and the things that I learned of me doing this research is it is pretty hard to target those specific people because most of them aren't on social media a lot. So when they are it is something that you need to catch their attention. And I'm not at that level yet, I'm just learning the basics.

Speaker 4

I learned the basics, and I'm trying to apply the basics but taking their attention to content marketing, that's a whole other story. So I want some of your feedback on what should I do as my target is from 25 parents to 50 or 40 to those limits. So I'm looking for like parents exactly because the food that we are selling, it is something that you will use in your home on a daily basis and targeting those people. Look, I'm not going to spend any money on anything. We're looking here for a free source and that's going to be a problem.

Speaker 5

I may well be updating you for next week on what I've done. But now what I think I'm going to do is just going to answer some questions like which platforms are my audience? I just forgot the word their audience is going to be okay if we know which social media, what time are they going to be on there. That's a pretty important question and that would take a lot of research. I have done just like 1 hour of research on my target market today.

Speaker 6

But I knew my target since last year since I started the business and I'm going to approve this for this week.
Yeah, that's what is going on with the business. There are no updates on things, but I hope next week I will update you on this topic of content marketing and talk more about other related stuff to content marketing and marketing, digital marketing, and those kinds of things. I will do more research. That's what I'm going to promise here.

Speaker 7

And I'm going to see you next week with my update and, yeah, see you next week.



 Learn With Me - Maryam Fuad 



Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form