Ep47 - 5 Digital Marketing Tools with No Team - Learn With Me - Maryam Fuad

 


Hello everyone, welcome to episode 47 of learn business With me in episode 27, we talked about the five like blogging tools. And today, we are talking about the five digital marketing tools. Should we make this a tradition?


Comments and from my watch time because it seems way higher. What Ido this. So starting with number one is Grammarly it helps with my grammar because my typing skills are not the best and you do not want to see that. when I talk sometimes, I do say a couple things wrong so it helps with my writing, but with my pronunciation, it does not. I need to find one for that. 


Who is Microsoft tools or software, Microsoft, tools, and software? So you cannot really pick when you're in the Microsoft, bubble, but my two favorites are Excel and access.


Number three is HubSpot. HubSpot could help you with digital marketing, they have a lot of free courses. They have a really good YouTube channel, you can check them Out. And also, they have marketing and plugins and all of those good things. So do your own research on them because they have endless things, 


the first thing I started with marketing, was email marketing, I started with MailChimp melt. It was my favorite. I always say, to use email marketing, even when I'm trying to embed this, my business is quite difficult, but when Using email marketing using MailChimp. 


this is in episode 27, notion, easy to use Simple. You can have a lot of teams, and it helps you to organize, your life, your business, and everything in one place. I bet all of these, like these five, there are better ones. If you do your research and find their competitors, you're doing it better and simpler and we're easier to the customer. 

 

it's episode 47 but we are going to be coming with episode 48 next week. So look out for that.

summary

 5  Digital Marketing Tools with No Team


#1.grammarly


#2.Microsoft softwares


#3.HubSpot


#4.MailChimp


#5.notion



Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form