5 Essential Tips for Flat Lay Photography - Ep4 - Learn With Me - Maryam Fuad

Hello everyone welcome

This is Episode - 4 - (5 Essential Tips for Flat Lay Photography) if you prefer podcasts I have an Episode about it!



GETTING Inspired My creativity uh comes at night and is totally not a good time for many reasons so I will just type my ideas or if I'm feeling in the mood to do more research.

Pinterest and search more and if you want to know my most used tools and I'm going to use Tools 2022 it was the last video I uploaded before this one so you totally should check it out the second is preparing your props I didn't have as many props as I should have had I only have one and as you can see in the Instagram post it is kind of telling half of the process of making the oil it doesn't show the way that you use the Oil.

I had a little problem with that but my idea for the shoe was to have a salad ball next to the sesame oil and that didn't work so that was totally canceled and I just have like simple things that I put if you want to the Instagram you can totally see the pictures.

what I'm talking about that was my second problem of not having as many props as I should have number three is picking a background I didn't have a white background because I was going for like kind of white background with a mirror that totally got canceled like like no so I just like search in the backyard like for in the front yard.

I found this like a place that my family sits on and that was pretty perfect I just took that and put it as my background and I just put my ornaments and my things and I started shooting and that's how I actually started picking my backgrounds but next time I will I'll make sure to do better background than I did this week the way that I put everything together wasn't actually planned.

I should have done it because my idea for the shoe was totally different as I said in the numbers three and two it was totally different so I just put and try to organize everything at the same time at the last like five minutes of me shooting I said for the website like the banner.

I should like want to put something there to show like the discounts and that kind of things so there popped an idea for me to actually put a like a huge clean space for me to put my writing like the discounts or like the name and like you can shop there so that.

 I did just like putting the products and then I put that in the late like the names so that's how I actually like assembled everything at the same time I was looking for different ways to show the features of the product and I think I will do that much better in the future as I'm learning me doing this kind of weird um photography because.

I only took white backgrounds for two no a year and a half yeah a year and a half I took only like white blank backgrounds and if you want to see that you could totally see on Instagram and on the shop on sabashop.org and it was pretty good for the few like one year and a half and then I didn't like it so I started doing this and I will improve on I'll prove I will learn.

the fifth one is editing so like the five like editing I use paint um it is from this painter.net it is from windows 7 I use windows 7 if you are wondering so I use that editing it is pretty great for basic things basic touch-ups like dots or like yeah I think only dots because.

I put like a photo like took the photo it was like pretty great I can say that and like the basic tip is like just now posting on social media and like number five posting on social media and hyping the product up and that's for today's Reading!

I cannot believe it that I am actually taking photos and my choice of photo I will tell you next week what kind of lens and camera and phone of that kind of things that I used so thank you for coming and Reading if you are the first time please don't forget to subscribe and I will see you next Friday bye!.



           

 Learn With Me - Maryam Fuad 



Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form