Online Business Tools I Use In My Business - 5 Tools That I Use in My Business - Learn With Me - Maryam Fuad - Episode 3


Hello everyone welcome

This is Episode -3- we are talking about Online Business Tools I Use In My Business in 2022 if you prefer podcasts I have an Episode about it!                             

Canvas - Notion

the first one will be can I use canvas for two reasons. for this youtube channel and for my other youtube channel it's not mine it's for the business saba shop I use that for it and I'm trying to pump out more content for the other youtube channel so I'll be using canvas a lot and the second one is notion is the thing that I take my notes my task for the business for my things that I need to do for the day that's very great for me using something to remind myself there's something that I need to do.

Excel - Pinterest

the third one is excel I use excel for my finance and also to take quick notes that I didn't put on a notion so yeah I use excel for my finance the 4 one will be Pinterest I use Pinterest to get inspired for content things that I need to post on social media sometimes my brain just runs out of ideas like photo ideas or content ideas so I will go on Pinterest and search for a couple of things

YouTube

the fifth will be youtube I use youtube for uploading except that I use it for research I use it for learning new things and things that I will need to implement on this channel or my youtube channel to see my competitors and also there are great courses on youtube about marketing and that kind of things so we learn and also talk about it those are my five top used tools and I will use for 2022 and thank you for listening to I hope you enjoyed today's podcast this is the third episode of the season or yeah so thank you for being here thank you for listening and I will see you next Friday foreign you.



 Learn With Me - Maryam Fuad 



Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form