Top 5 Traffic Sources for your new BLOG - Learn With Me - Ep36

 


Hello, everyone, welcome to episode 36 of learn. With me today, we are talking about the five traffic sources for a new blog and starting with. Number one is Pinterest in blogging.


The world is the most like getting most sources, most of your traffic from so Pinterest. It is quite a of an interesting platform for many business owners. But when, you know, the key,


The key to that door, it is an amazing place to get your traffic sources. That's number one. Number two, is an SEO traffic Place, SEO, like Google like YouTube, like Yahoo it depends,


where is your audience with your blog? And number three is email marketing, email marketing is important. If you know how to grow an email,


If you know how to be in the email world of email marketing if you know you have the most powerful audience on your blog on whatever type of business you are because those people are,


the most loyalists to me and to most people are business owners. Number three is email marketing of a traffic Source. Number four is quora, quora is a place where you can


an answer questions and queries my like three favorite places on the ranking. I put on a number 4 because it really depends on what type of Market you're targeting. But Cory is an amazing Source.


I did like ten percent of the traffic to my blog there. And if you want to see my blog, it is always on my description or on my YouTube page bar or description. Number five is Twitter.


Were Reddit Twitter or Reddit is quite comfortable because there are not really many people there, but the people who are there, they are interested and they're most likely going to be reading your blog.


The highest number of people who can read your blog read it on Twitter or Pinterest like there's none. Other than that in my point of view.


So thank you for Reading to episode. 36 of learning with me. I'm your host Maryam and I'm going to be seeing you Next Friday.


short summary

Top 5 Traffic Sources for your new BLOG

#1. Pinterest.

#2. SEO Traffic.

#3. Email marketing.

#4. Quora.

#5. Reddit and Twitter.

Top 5 Traffic Sources for your new BLOG



Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form