3 Tips for Creating a Content Calendar + free notion template. - Ep7- Learn With Me - Maryam Fuad

                                                                                    

         

define your goals when you know why you are taking that photo and you want to post on the chosen platform for your business,

they'll be so much more main one, you free notion template. know, what is the goal behind your content? Your content marketing?

Hello, everyone. Welcome to the episode.

Today's episode is a continuation of our second episode with overrun with me. It was about content marketing, and how can my business use content marketing, 

I give out my content for the last two years. And I have a template with a notion. As I have already shared our first tip in the intro, 

Number 2

tips are going to be creating your template.

My template is from the notion I have talked about notions since the last three episodes, notion is a great platform for managing your personal and work life. 

There are a lot of amazing templates there. And one of them is my calendar content. And I have put a link on the description for you guys to use it.

Number 3

is going to be choosing your channel, choosing your channel will be the most important because I think that where are you going to be posting your content with you really don't know where to list them, basically.

When you figure out which platform or channel you want to post them on, that's very great, you're a step ahead with your content marketing and your content calendar edge.

Number 4

hopefully, not least is going to be making your own content. As of now, you know which platform you're going to be posting your content.

Hopefully, you have figured out which content format you're going to be using. So you will need to make your own content for you to post. And before you post,

you need to figure out a time for you to post as most of us on my channel, this channel, I post every Friday at 8pm.

Calendar that which time I'm going to post and that's like a set timeline. And it is that I will be posting this content on Quora at this time and what topics going to be. So if you haven't followed me on Quora,

I will advise you to do it. If you are interested, for me to answer your questions, or you have questions that you have put there and you want me to answer to it.

Just put it on the comment. And I'll be answering it there. And that was our topic for today. Today is a great episode. I love talking about content, content, and marketing.

creating content,

making content posted content. Sometimes it can get really stressful because sometimes you will not have any ideas. What are you going to be posting? 

And if you are in that situation like me and most other business owners, you can use Pinterest. I will tell you why. If you go to the video that I have posted on my YouTube channel,

I will link it in the cards somewhere up there and that was amazing. Today the topic was gorge I will see you next Friday.


                           


  Learn With Me - Maryam Fuad 

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form