5 Things to Know BEFORE You Start an E-commerce Business - Maryam Fuad - Ep14

      


Two things that I wanted to know before I started my E-commerce, business, and my other businesses.


The first one is it is difficult to get into traffic. Using SEO is very hard. It takes time specifically for my personal business.


Took time for people to start visiting my website, and people buying and like talking about it took time, it is very hard to drive traffic. 


I am not paying to have traffic on my websites or e-commerce. And my other business, I am not paying. 


So I like using SEO. And it is hard to rank. But it is worth it in the end. 


The second one is E-commerce and doing this business is not easy. It's not like glatt groundless, it's like not like gold. 


Like there are days when it is very low, and you feel very down and no sales or leads or subscribers whatever you're doing. 


Pacifically now we are talking about like E-commerce business.


When you see nothing on your dashboard like no clicks, no nothing, no backlinks, it is very, I will like to say disappointing because it shows that you are not like doing the right thing. 


Takes time. If you are doing the right things. It takes time it takes a lot of time. It's not like what people appreciated. On social media. 


It's not like a perfect glamorous picture. That was our second one is not easy as we think. 


When you are doing this business thing, going to our third one is that you are going to be wearing a lot of hats.


When I say hats by being on product manager, product designer, 


On social media management, there are a lot of things that when you are building eCommerce, and like I business that will not go into it.


Sometimes you will just see that you're wearing so many hats that you didn't even see. And our fourth one is going to be making a sale system. 


Making a sale system is important. If you launch your business, e-commerce without a sale system, 


There will be bad reviews, you will not have a good time with your customers, and there will be a lot of refunds. 


So make a sale system, you can search a lot on the internet about making a sale system and making other systems and 


that's going to our fifth one is making system for things that you know you could be giving it to like a robot using robots like to send things that you always send like in a daily like time, 


I will say so make a follow-up system for your E-commerce or business and try to automatic like everything that 


You are doing is easier when you have when you know that people, specifically an app people 


Like if you are starting and do you want to like to do like as unpaid as possible. 


There are a lot of free ways for you to handle your little task Hopefully that wasn't confusing at all. But that are things that I wanted to know before.


I started my business and why e-commerce and always you're going to be doing a lot of things in the business and that takes patience. 

Patience is the most important thing maybe the third one and then the second one may be lucky and then hard work is always after luck.

 

I'm going to say that on today's episode, today's episode 14 see in next Friday. 






Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form