Key things to making an EFFECTIVE marketing plan - Ep30 - Learn With Me - Maryam Fuad

 


Hello everyone, welcome to episode 30, talking about key things for a marketing plan to be effective.


Number one is a summary, making a summary for your marketing plan, just drawing things and writing things, which you think will be perfect for a marketing plan. Just make a summary. What is in your mind? Drop all of the things on your mind into two pages one page.


the second one is having a vision like a high said, having a mind drop it all into a paper, and then having to value the value of your business, the value of the thing that you want to do, why are you making the marketing plan? So that's number two.


And then identifying your market and your competitors that is number three because when, you know, your competitors and when Also know


your Market, it is easier to plan and strategize your performance. Your journey of planning presents your marketing strategy if you


don't want to show it to someone else or you just don't have someone else. You can share it with yourself. So there are two people in you as the one who made the business plan. Number one is the inside one and the outside one.


So the inside one is the one who wrote, who knows what they have in mind and where they're going to be laying their first step. The second one is the over-the-viewer,


the outside viewer, the outside viewer will see and they would not know what is the purpose inside that step. So, there are two people and you will need those two people.


I will not know why. But in my personal experience, when I write a marketing plan when I make my roadmap


I see from an inside perspective. I see. Yeah, that's amazing, that's quite correct. But when I see an outside perspective, like a customer, I made this journey, but if I was them it will not be correct.


But inside it is. So that's the difference and that's why you should have those two people in you and you should train those two people in you because they are quite important.


You might not use them right now but they will be quite handy. Andy in the future. The last one is the number. Five is defining your marketing budget, your marketing budget could be for ads.


It could be spending your time. It just has a limit to set if I say, I have $100 for this ad campaign, I will not go over that if I see it is failing and of course, we're going to be doing a/b testing. And sometimes when You do that,


we can see there's something wrong or something, right? So we'll just continue. But when you set a marketing budget and a limit for your ads or something else, it doesn't have to be ads, we know when to stop.


So that's number five. And these are the key things for a successful and effective marketing plan.


Thank you for Reading to learn with me and learning business with me. And I'm going to be seeing you in episode 31.

summary

Key things to making an EFFECTIVE marketing plan.

Start with  summary

State your company's mission, vision, and values.

Identify the market and competition.

Present your marketing strategy.

Define your marketing budget.



Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form