The 4 of Project Life Cycle & What does it do? - Learn Business With Me - Ep43 - Maryam Fuad

 


Hello everyone. Welcome to episode 43 of learn business with me. Today, we are going to be talking about the life cycles of a  project.

I'm going to be talking about Cycles in the next episode 2 and why I'm talking about this specifically. Since I have a project on my hand right now 

it is my course, talking about shopping and how to start doing shopee like the whole world of shopee if you're in Indonesia or in the 

eighth, Your community that you understand what is shopping. So I'm making a course about that. Since it is a project. I have been doing these life 

cycles into my project and I can I think this is what happened to you guys too. If you are having a project or you just want to like 

remember or do anything, you can always come back to this episode and number one is going to initiate the project. It could be you like you. Prove yourself with your own things or you could have a team that you will 

need to approve or a head that you need to give to initiate the project. And then after you do that, is a number to make a plan, and make a plan is when they say yes. So when like your people say yes or 

you say yes, since there are a lot of solo people who have amazing projects, if you say yes to your own project you can make it plan. And it's like a road map, as a journey, like an overview of what you going to do with your project. And number three is going to be 

making a plan and a task. So a task will be like, on Monday. I will do this in this, and you need to take it off because it will help your project, and for the whole life cycle, to 

actually go on and on. So, have a task. And then number two, To it just overview. See if your tax is done and when you see your project is done, close the project but there are some projects where you 

cannot close it or you need to let it like, half-open, like I'm making a course, and I know for this course for like 2 years, I'll be like, trying 

to communicate with my people, with my community, for the course. So I'll be like a bit there, but there's a couple of people who are It can course. I'm just giving an example here from my course but there are other 

projects where you will have other people which going to be updating and doing the little tax which takes a few hours a day. And that is all for this episode. 

For the next episode, we are going to be talking about my business life cycle. Actually, my saba shop business life cycle is like this. Cycle. And how does it like completely like the 

bridge for my business? So if you're interested in that, look ahead to the next week since we'll be having that episode coming out, and thank you 

for reading. If you have any questions, anything feels free to put them in the comment and I'm going to be seeing you in episode 44. 



 

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form