5 Easy Ways to Help Achieve Your Goals - Ep51 - Learn With Me - Maryam Fuad

 

5 Easy Ways to Help Achieve Your Goals - Ep51 - Learn With Me - Maryam Fuad

Hello everyone. Welcome to episode 51 of learn business With me. Our topic today is some easy ways to actually achieve our goals and these easy ways when you all are set up and you remove, all of the things that I say here, it will help your community and the people around you. 

start with number one, which is to plan, make a roadmap, and just know what you want to achieve. Because when you know when you are distracted or you just don't know what you want.

To do like in the future. You can just look out the like your past self on what you have written and when you like writing something, you could just look back and it mainly just know or you want to know what you want. Update on your past self. 

What you have written number two, keep it simple. Keep it easy. And keep it challenging if we keep it simple. I don't mean the goals. I mean, don't make it a lot of goals for you to set. 

We don't want 10 goals in one year. It could be you can say this like the goal at any time but keep it simple and also keep it challenging. let's say I'm making a course right now. 

It sounds simple but actually, it's challenging for me because I never made a course. And this is a really good way to learn a path career like planning and doing all of those which I'll be talking on the future when the course is out. 

But I'm that is simple. But actually, it's challenging for me, because I never did it, and I'm learning quite a few things.  I hope you will be guys, here with me on the journey, 

 number three, no distractions. These days, we have social media, we have family, and we have friends. I'm not saying to cut them out, but sit Pacific time for you to achieve your goals and 

actually, make a plan like make a schedule for yourself, or just know what you going to be doing for the day. To achieve your goal. That's why you won't going to be setting plans.  we don't want any distractions I Think that's pretty clear to everyone. 

Number four, create support group, creating a support group for work. It could be for anything. But today, we are talking about the goals of creating a support group for gold. Like your group, 

it will keep you accountable. There are many, good sides to creating a support group, and the next one will be coming in next Friday.

 I'll be talking about some things, you should be looking out for a friend or a support group and number 5, stay positive life has its challenges. It has its good and bad's. We could get sick with it. 

Something could happen in our life, we are not 100% Going to Be rainbows and shiny. All of the nonsense that the media shows.  stay positive and don't give up. No. options for setting your goals

sometimes is good but achieving your goals and if you're actually determined to be your goals, make sure you don't have a lot of distractions and just a positive life throws, a lot of things out us like an example, 

once I was sick and I do not want to record an episode, but I had to because I want to achieve my goal and that's a really good point on if you can do it, just do it and Say positive and this is the episode 51, one of learn business with me.

I'm going to be seeing you in episode 52.


summary

5 Easy Ways to Help Achieve Your Goals - Ep51 - Maryam Fuad

#1. plan.

#2. Keep it simple.

#3. NO distractions.

#4. Create a support group.

#5. Stay positive.



Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form