Ep50 - How to Review Goals - Learn With Me - Maryam Fuad

When you want to make a new goal you need to review the gold that you already made here are some easy ways to review your goals. how to review our goals, 

and here are five things that I will do at the end of December. While I'm reviewing my goals and I'm already setting my goals. 


Number One is, I will dump all of my brain on what I have or just clear my head, and doing that will give me Clarity, it will help me. what should I have done back then, or in the future? What do I want to set to actually complete what I want in the future, in 5 years, in 10 years? 


Number Two is action goals like being a planner or strategic is important. Because in this like space of setting goals marketing, you need to be strategic even if it does not sound like the best. And when you actually go into a Planning setting some action is important. I have put a notion template for you guys to actually set your goals and those are some things that I actually do.


Number Three is finding something or someone to help you be consistent being consistent or accountable is important because you will need your goals. You need to know if you actually set those goals, Yes and when you know you know how good it is like there is someone on your worst day. 

They just like push you or tell you to go because you can go but there are some limits that we all have to set for ourselves when we are doing these goals. don't spread yourself too thin. 

I'm saying to you this right now, I should have told myself, like, back in the day, when I started actually setting my goals for the first time I should actually tell her that don't set to like, Too many no spread yourself  Too Thin.


Number Four is quite a time-board schedule. Creating me. Both schedules will help you when you are going to be like, sing it or like a summary because you as humans, don't like to find the best time. Just like around there or around there, you can set it like that and it will keep you accountable. 

We will not like do this, like, starting a podcast for five years, like If I like last year, I set like starting a podcast and I decide like in 2022. And here we are. I said it. But if I said, I don't have a limited time, I could set this in like 2027 if you actually go there. 


Number Five is going to be what are the tools that will help you right now that will, like achieve what you want and like doing our brain dump and like action goals, you will need something that will make Your habit, then make it into like something that you will be achievable. 


thank you. And that is episode 50 of learn business with me.


summary 

how to Review Goals with notion template

#1.brain dump or clear your head

#2. look at your Goal Action Plan with notion template

#3.have someone or something that keeps you a cannibal

#4.Create a time-bound schedule

#5. What tools are helping me right now?





Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form