My 5 goals in 2023 & WHY - Learn With Me - Maryam Fuad - Ep53



Hello everyone. Welcome to episode 53 of learn the business. With me, our topic today is my five goals for 2023. And why? Because, you know, I talked about how I want to set some goals for this podcast.

 

And also I want to say some goals like like my personal growth and this is I like how I set them up why is my reasoning? And also this is like you guys keeping me accountable or future me can actually just listen back to this.


 This episode and see if I actually achieve these goals that I'm saying right now. Let's start with the number one minute my number one, priority for 2023 is to make my course and knees like for me to learn to edit. Since I'm doing podcasts,

 

I don't have many good editing skills so I need to improve that. But number one is like my course. So I need to learn to edit everything in between that I should be improving in my course.


Number two is like my YouTube, podcast, and blog. Like I need like better equipment and everything in between that I want to grow this and I wanna have better connections with my audience with you guys, so that will help a lot.

 

And I think I like having these goals like set out for this year. Like I like this like number one and number two. I know, I will achieve it, but when we go back to numbers three and four, and five,


Five is a bit debatable, but let's go to number three. Number three is me starting a business. So in like 2023, I want to start a business. I don't have any idea what type of business I want to start by definitely know that I want to start a business. Maybe it's in clothing black, like a brand thing, or like something really different,

 

but I want to start a business. And you guys will be here with me on this journey, they'll start with number four, which again is my financial Market.


I want to invest, I want to like, grow my financial skills, like learning accounting and everything in between, like, I know the basics like just like anyone else. I know the basics, but I want to learn more about like

 

the stock market and everything in between. And maybe I will talk about this more in the future when I'm equipped with the knowledge and the skills and like the action. So that will be like a big girl.


All for me, in 2023 and number five and I think I will I will achieve this because I always like want to do this. I want to test my skills to be a manager like I want to be a manager. I need to be a manager to someone else to test my skills with different markets of like a different business of markets.

 

What type of manager do I want to be? And those are like my five goals and why, because I like all of these fives Like Me growing my skills,


Testing my skills and also, learning more about things that more like are afraid of or like, staying away from it because it's a bit difficult, or some habits are bad like hard to be broken. So, these are like the five and maybe in 2024 or 2025, we can check up on these and see how is like my skills are. Maybe I will already start a business and maybe it's like something.


But like my two top priorities are the podcast and my course and then starting a business and learning about the financial market and like I'm not going to talk about it because I don't know. I need like I need someone who was like up here to teach me or like a course or anything,

 

but I will be learning that and I will update you like from like this tuna's, like 12 months. I'll be updating you guys. So you will not be like why?


Where is she? Like, you guys will see the course. It was here. You'll see the pockets getting better and those are my goals but let me hear. What are your goals set? Like one goal in the comments or in the community section and I want to see what is yours. And let's go on this journey together thank you for listening to episode 53 of learn business with me and I'm going to be seeing you next episode.


summary 

#1.MY Course 


#2.podcast, youtube, blog


#3.start a business


#4.finance market


#5. I need to be a Manager 




Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form