How to keep your story marketing Simple - Maryam Fuad - Ep63

 

 

summary

                                                           #1. Focus on one main message: 

#2. Use simple language: 

#3. Use visuals to tell your story

#4. Keep it short and sweet:

#5. Make it relatable:


One main message is really important because you can cover a lot of things with one message. And it will be simpler for you like any team, you want to hire in the future or there you already have right now.

Number two is to keep your language simple. I'm not talking about speaking Spanish or English. I'm going to now I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about like let's say you're like speaking with your audience in English. 

How I'm currently doing so is speak with simple language Cause you don't want to make everything complicated and difficult for them and like sorry guys to search up and go to the dictionary.

We want it to be simple easy and like her size and like they know rate shoot through the point and like when they understand you the way you just are talking, 

they will like to feel the business, they will feel what you are trying to do with the story marketing and that is number to like make it simple language that's as easy as it is.

 Number three, Is to create a vision for your story or like television or narrative your vision for your story like having an image or like a video or like something that you can actually look at for the future is really good because sometimes,

when we tell people about ideas I would like Vision or anything, they cannot see what we are seeing with our dreams or with our future business or something, so make like, write it down, maybe like it. Even like drawing it or like make a presentation for yourself,

so you can actually know. And sometimes I don't think that only happens to me sometimes I forget how was I like thinking. So sometimes I like to draw it or just make a presentation for myself and then sometimes I just throw it inthe trash honestly. 


number four is to make a short and sweet. Some people make a really long but very simple. Just make a short sweet that could be like In a five-minute video, let's say that let's have an example,

a five-minute video, if you have to explain what your business is or even, let's make a shorter down like 60 seconds. Like these days. People have a really short period. So making short Make It Sweet like make it understanding. Make your language simple. Don't make like those like people that have to go to the dictionary and know what you're saying, and number five is going to make it relatable like do. Don't go

way, way, way, way far to the like sweet dream thing, like make a cut like comparable to your audience, like make it really like make real life. 

Make a real-life example and like maybe sometimes do a case study which like I will be start doing that soon and embedding that into my future podcast. Like if I talk I want to like talk about something, I just do my research currently but I will does my case study and does my demos And everything.

 So just make sure what you're saying is actually correct. And that is number five, make a relatable. And if you have any ideas or suggestions and if I'm saying anything wrong, please correct me.

 I're going to be seeing you in episode 64 of learn business with me.

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form