How to Create a Customer Journey Map! - Learn With Me - Maryam Fuad - Ep32

 


Hello everyone. Welcome to episode 32. Yes, we are an absolute 32. If you don't know me, my name is Maryam and I'm the host of this podcast. And today, our topic is going to be a customer Journey. Customer in Journey is something that I'm studying.


Right now, something that I'm doing right now, for my business, since I started my business has 2022 and my customer Journey has gotten a bit old since. Now I have different sources of people.


Coming. I have a lot of sources, which my customers are coming from and I need to narrow that down and have a Clear Vision. So the first one is having a clear perspective on your map and knowing just how realistic you could be in your mapping Journey.


Number two is having a clear goal If you know what is your goal because your goal Be the center of everything, which goes around.


If you want to have 1 million customers, that's our goal. Now we have to break it down because we need to be defined. We need to know every single detail for us to go there.


So that's why we have a customer map Journey. So that's number two. Number three is having a clear Target. A clear Target goes through number two. Just having a clear goal. Who are your people People, and what they are from?


Where are they coming from? What? Anything of that sort helps because every time that you map out your amazing target market or that person that's going to be repeating back and back again, into your business,


there are more important than having one customer for one time, that's number three. And number four is having a clear point. Clear Point is


they're going to be starting here. They are going to be ending here and we want to know how much does it cost for us to get that customer and how much does it cost to maintain them and know your touch points within and out?


number five, know what is your resources, the things that you have right now, and the things that you will need to get, where is your goal? So that's why Why put goal number one?


Because it will Define everything around you around your customers around everything that you do in every single step that is number five.


Thank you for Reading to this episode. I'm going to be seeing you next. Friday.


short summary

How to Create a Customer Journey Map!


Set clear objectives for the map.


Profile your personas and define their goals.


Highlight your target customer personas.


List out all the touchpoints.


Identify the elements you want your map to show.


Determine the resources you have and the ones you'll need.





Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form