The 5 Tips for Digital Marketing to revive your business l Ep33 l Learn With Me - Maryam Fuad

 


Hello everyone, welcome to episode, 33 of learn. With me today, we are going to be talking about 5 tips for digital marketing to revive your business.


Number One is updating your website as fast as you can because now you have the data for you to know, where are your customers or what most people are visiting. So if there are visiting in one Pacific category, or They are looking at


one specific product. Maybe you should put that up front it when new people can come in or if they want to buy it again they have easy access.


So this is the one way that you should update your website but there are a lot of reasons why you should update your website and revive your website, and make it as clean and user-friendly as you can. That's number one.


And number two is having a mobile-friendly website. So having a mobile-friendly, they can just check it out. If they want to give it to a friend,


which does not have a laptop or some type of other devices, not a mobile. So make it a mobile-friendly website and it will be better if you have an app but we're not there yet in this journey.


So let's make a friendly website for mobiles. And number three is, Is focusing on your customer experience and on every single level for your business not only for websites and mobiles,


it could be for your funnels. It could be for your Customer Journey, it could be for your strategy, or having a customer user experience.


customer's experience is the most important thing and now we are Reviving our business, so I'm not expecting it to be the same as


like a year ago or six months ago. So it will be better if we revive it and I say we because I'm doing the same thing right now.


Number four is creating content that answers your customer's questions. Yes. Creating content to answer your customer's questions or a bit weird. When I started back in the day, like, 2019-20.


But now I know No. Since I am a user myself with other apps and other websites, I can really see the importance of answering questions about the product with your content.


Like maybe someone will have a question about my business. How do we make sesame oil? So I will make content to answer that question, but not indirectly, okay? It's just like, yeah, this is how I make the sesame oil, so that's how I


Most likely, I will answer my customers and my users. So that's number four. Number five, and the last one for this Friday, trying new types of marketing tools,


marketing, because marketing never gets old. Like there's a new thing. Every day that you can learn that I can learn. So that's why it's better to try new marketing, marketing tools. Searching for those, maybe you're in the right place with this podcast and


this is episode 33 of learning with me and I'm going to be seeing you in episode 34.


short summary

The 5 Tips for Digital Marketing to revive your business


#1. Update your Website (ASAP) 


#2.Ensure that your website is mobile-friendly


#3.focus on your customer experience


#4. Create Content to Answer Your User's Questions.


#5. Try New Marketing Tools.





Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form